Hot towel in a warm bathroom is the best cold morning treats that someone can ever get. This dream has been made a reality in the form of a bathroom towel radiator. A bathroom radiator is specifically designed to heat towels before you use them.
They are made of stainless steel or aluminum and sometimes from brass or copper. Old fashioned bathroom radiators were used to be made from cast iron. Either electricity or circulating hot water is used for heating purposes. A combination of the two is also popular.
Initially it was mainly owned by European hotels but now it has become a household property. It is a 2-3 years investment therefore following particulars must be kept in mind when buying a heated towel rail;
1. Check the Power Output: If your new bathroom towel radiator is the only heat source in your bathroom then you will need to buy a higher output generating heated towel rail. But if you already have a radiator or under floor heating system then you can opt for a bathroom radiator with lower heat output system.
2. Assess Your Wall Space: It is important to purchase your bathroom towel radiator according to the size of the wall you plan to install it on. Therefore, assess your wall space before going on shopping.
3. Consider Hanging Space: Buy your product according to the number of towels that you intend to hang on it. Consider hanging space on the product and buy one that is the most appropriate to your requirements.
4. Find the Right Style: Remember to find the right style bathroom radiator by keeping number of towels, bathroom temperature, usage of the bathroom and alike features in mind.get more tips from http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/10/realestate/real-estate-in-ireland.html
5. Choose the Best Finish: Often wet towels are hanged on the bathroom radiator therefore always go for the best finish so it can last longer.
6. Choose an Appropriate Size:… Read the rest