Hot towel in a warm bathroom is the best cold morning treats that someone can ever get. This dream has been made a reality in the form of a bathroom towel radiator. A bathroom radiator is specifically designed to heat towels before you use them.
They are made of stainless steel or aluminum and sometimes from brass or copper. Old fashioned bathroom radiators were used to be made from cast iron. Either electricity or circulating hot water is used for heating purposes. A combination of the two is also popular.
Initially it was mainly owned by European hotels but now it has become a household property. It is a 2-3 years investment therefore following particulars must be kept in mind when buying a heated towel rail;
1. Check the Power Output: If your new bathroom towel radiator is the only heat source in your bathroom then you will need to buy a higher output generating heated towel rail. But if you already have a radiator or under floor heating system then you can opt for a bathroom radiator with lower heat output system.
2. Assess Your Wall Space: It is important to purchase your bathroom towel radiator according to the size of the wall you plan to install it on. Therefore, assess your wall space before going on shopping.
3. Consider Hanging Space: Buy your product according to the number of towels that you intend to hang on it. Consider hanging space on the product and buy one that is the most appropriate to your requirements.
4. Find the Right Style: Remember to find the right style bathroom radiator by keeping number of towels, bathroom temperature, usage of the bathroom and alike features in mind.get more tips from http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/10/realestate/real-estate-in-ireland.html
5. Choose the Best Finish: Often wet towels are hanged on the bathroom radiator therefore always go for the best finish so it can last longer.
6. Choose an Appropriate Size: Always choose an appropriate size of heated towel rail according to the size of your bathroom and number of towels you intend to hang on it otherwise.
7. Check Guarantee: Most of the bathroom radiators come with 1-2 years guarantee. Always check guarantee of the product before buying it.
8. Buy One with Dual Fuel System: Dual fuel system in bathroom radiators allow you to use your heated towel rail in summer too. As it will work on warm water in winter and electricity in summer.
9. Buy a Thermostat with Your Towel Rail: The radiators do not experience any permanent temperature on constant use but it is advisable to buy a thermostat for your heated towel rail. It will allow you to set the temperature of the radiator and save your electricity cost.
10. Keep Health and Safety Concerns in Mind: Your child’s age, old people in home, your heart’s reaction to temperatures and alike health and safety concerns must be kept in mind when buying a bathroom towel radiator for your hot towel treats.